“Indica chews and chill” is the ideal way to describe the effects of these deliciously rich chocolate taffy chews.
THC mg per serving
Rules & Guidelines
1. After completing the online order, please wait for a phone call from a Deep Roots Harvest representative. This may take several hours. You will also receive an email confirming that your order is in review. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
2. Receive call and confirm with Deep Roots Harvest representative order and customer details. At this time you will be given your total and estimated delivery time. If we can not confirm your order, it will be canceled.
3. Receive your delivery. We can only accept cash at this time. We are not able to accept any other form of payment. Please have exact change as our delivery drivers do not carry ANY change on them.
We currently have daily order limits. Once we hit that limit, any orders received will be processed the next day.
Q: Who and where do you deliver to? A: Anyone who is 21 years of age or older who has a valid ID can order. Medical Card Holders – Nevada residents are required to have Nevada Medical card with Nevada ID. An out of state visitor can still be at a private residence in Nevada and use out of state medial and ID card. Medical discounts will only apply to Medical Card Holders already in our system. Due to closures, we can not confirm any new Medical Card Holders.
We deliver to private residences of recreational customers and medical patients in the cities/towns of Mesquite, Bunkerville, & Riverside (7 days a week) and Logandale, Moapa & Overton (every Thursdays) only.
Deliveries are available in Logandale, Moapa & Overton on Thursdays Only. These orders must be In by Wednesday 5:00 PM. Any orders submitted after the deadline will be processed for the next week.
We currently do not offer delivery in the West Wendover Area.
We do not offer delivery outside of the state of Nevada.
Q: Is there a delivery fee? A: Yes, we charge a flat $25 delivery fee.
Q: Is there a minimum order amount for pre-order? A: All online orders must be at least $200 pre-tax.
Q: Can my friend/partner/co-worker accept my delivery order? A: No. We can only deliver to the person who placed the delivery order.
Pick Up Instructions
1. All orders must be placed on our website prior to your arrival. We are not permitted to build or change an order for you after you arrive on campus.
2. Names on orders must match your identification. No exceptions will be made.
3. Orders will be available for pickup on a next day basis. If there is no pickup order form available it means there are no available pickups that day. Please try back the following day for available pickups.
4. You will receive a confirmation phone call after you place your order online. You’ll be given a pickup date and time and we’ll confirm the exact amount due for your order.
5. We are accepting Cash payment only at this time. We are also unable to offer change at the curbside, so please have the exact payment ready.
Pick Up FAQ
Q: Is there a minimum order amount for pre-order? A: All online orders must be at least $250 pre-tax.
Q: When will my order be ready to pickup? A: Most online orders are for next day pickup. We will contact you with your pick up appointment time once your order is processed.
Q: Will I get my medical discount? A: During the confirmation call we will review what discounts you are eligible for and adjust the total at that time.
Keep out of reach of children. For use only by adults 21 years of age and older.